2010 April 1
Whitney Port to Alison Brod
PATRICK MCMULLAN/PatrickMcMullan.com View Gallery
(NEW YORK) Alison Brod Public Relations has announced its representation of The City star Whitney Port’s clothing line, Whitney Eve. But don’t fret, City-philes: she’s still just as connected with her mentor, People’s Revolution founder Kelly Cutrone. Though Cutrone has consulted on Port’s line and People’s Rev has produced its fashion shows, the agency has never represented Whitney Eve as far as day-to-day PR, Cutrone told The Daily. (Whitney Eve was formerly represented by Rogers & Cowan.) Whitney will still be working for People’s on The City, and Kelly will stay an MTV fixture in addition to a Bravo one. Quelle relief!
Meaghan Murphy, formerly deputy editor at Self, has been named executive editor at Good Housekeeping...John Brodie, formerly executive editor at Hachette Book Group, has been named...
Goop’s CEO Is Leaving The Company [Racked] Following Gwyneth Paltrow’s decision to move the company from London to L.A., CEO Seb Bishop resigned...Lula Magazine Gets A Revamp [...
Marimekko has brought on Anna Teurnell as creative director to lead all of the design teams for the Finnish brand in Paris and Stockholm. Teurnell will handle the design strategy for...
- Jourdan Dunn Nabs Maybelline New York Spokesmodel Gig
- The Assistant Files, Vol. 45: Meghan Colley, Glamour's Connie Anne Phillips
- Links of The Daily
- Mary Katrantzou To Collaborate With Adidas
- The Outnet Toasts Five Years With An Anniversary Collection Of Exclusives
- Genetic Denim Gets A Boost From Major Investors, Jimmy Iovine and Peter Morton