2010 August 23
Under the Sea
Getty Images View Gallery
We're endlessly impressed by the Cocos, Karlies, Constances and more who take the runway nearly 100 times each season; the quick-changes, running from show to show, and ravaging hair and make-up regimes make simply writing about the shows look like cake. In Korea, however, the girls have upped the ante with a fashion show under water. (Yes, you read that right.) The Underwater Hanbok Fashion Show hit Seoul yesterday as part of a promotional department store opening, featuring designs by the likes of Park Sul-Nyeo. At least you know the clothes aren't dry clean only! Now who's up for a swim?
Miley Cyrus Nabs a Spot on Time’s Worst and Best Dressed Lists [Style] Her nude bikini at the VMA’s was decidedly the worst outfit of the year, but a sparkly Marc Jacobs gown...
Today, Town & Country added to its creative team, with the hire of Milanese stylist Nicoletta Santoro as creative director-at-large. The news comes on the heels of Alex Gonzalez's ...
Stuart Weitzman has acquired a fancy new pair of shoes in terms of execs: François Kress has been named the global president of the chaussure label. From his new desk at Stuart Weitzman...
- Eddie Borgo On His Art Basel Bauble Debut At The Webster
- Links of The Daily
- Art Basel 2013: Your Extracurricular Guide To Pop-Ups And Parties
- The British Fashion Awards Honor Miuccia Prada, Christopher Kane, Nicholas Kirkwood, and More
- Swarovski Crystal Palace Collaborates With Architect Guilherme Torres
- InStyle Taps Leslie Farrand As Associate Publisher