2010 February 4
Quadruple the Fun
WHAT: Maison Martin Margiela 23-karat gold plated ring set
WHY: Beyonce may have sung about putting a ring on it, but what about four? In true Margiela fashion, the house has created a set of gold bands cooler than either a single ring or the ubiquitous knuckle rings. Wear a couple or wear them all at once--for a slightly futuristic take on your fingers.
Ralph Lauren is returning to his old stomping grounds at 99 University Place in New York's Greenwich Village neighborhood. The property was once the home of Ralph Lauren's Rugby label...
Did Cara Delevingne Give Leonardo DiCaprio The Brush Off? [The Telegraph] Rumor has it the British model spurned the advances of the Hollywood heartthrob Why Carson Street Clothiers...
Luxury's heavy hitters, revealed! Today, WPP and Millward Brown released this year's BrandZ Top 100 List, naming the most valuable brands worldwide. Who topped the list for luxury ...
- Robert Vignola Steps Down As Calvin Klein President
- Chic Skivvies: Meet NOE Undergarments' Twin Design Duo
- Links Of The Daily
- Cannes 2013 Standouts: Calvin Klein, Cavalli, Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, and More...
- Resort 2014: Christian Dior
- Rebecca Minkoff Talks Taylor Swift And Diet Coke's Young Designer Challenge