2010 February 3
On the Fringe
Erdem and Basso & Brooke may be a part of the fashion vocab these days, so get ready to add another: Jena.Theo. The label, helmed by designers Jenny Holmes and Dimitris Theochardis, is the latest winner of Fashion Fringe at Covent Garden--and if you're looking to shop, you're in luck. The duo will be making an appearance at Bloomingdale's SoHo tonight between 5 and 7 p.m., taking personal orders for their Spring 2010 pieces--from a vintage Polaroid-inspired collection entitled ‘Go Tell Them.’ Chic will see you there!
Meaghan Murphy, formerly deputy editor at Self, has been named executive editor at Good Housekeeping...John Brodie, formerly executive editor at Hachette Book Group, has been named...
Goop’s CEO Is Leaving The Company [Racked] Following Gwyneth Paltrow’s decision to move the company from London to L.A., CEO Seb Bishop resigned...Lula Magazine Gets A Revamp [...
Marimekko has brought on Anna Teurnell as creative director to lead all of the design teams for the Finnish brand in Paris and Stockholm. Teurnell will handle the design strategy for...
- Jourdan Dunn Nabs Maybelline New York Spokesmodel Gig
- The Assistant Files, Vol. 45: Meghan Colley, Glamour's Connie Anne Phillips
- Links of The Daily
- Mary Katrantzou To Collaborate With Adidas
- The Outnet Toasts Five Years With An Anniversary Collection Of Exclusives
- Genetic Denim Gets A Boost From Major Investors, Jimmy Iovine and Peter Morton