2010 February 5
My Vuitton Valentine
If your sweetheart is more Vuitton than Valentino, not to worry--there are still loads of gift ideas that will make a splash on February 14. (That is, if you even care about the holiday given the Victoria Beckham Collection appointments, Thakoon and DvF shows, and Moncler Grenoble and Rachel Roy shindigs). We're partial to the Monogram Vernis Alma in a perfectly non-traditional V-Day shade: yellow. Energizing, non?
Miley Cyrus Nabs a Spot on Time’s Worst and Best Dressed Lists [Style] Her nude bikini at the VMA’s was decidedly the worst outfit of the year, but a sparkly Marc Jacobs gown...
Today, Town & Country added to its creative team, with the hire of Milanese stylist Nicoletta Santoro as creative director-at-large. The news comes on the heels of Alex Gonzalez's ...
Stuart Weitzman has acquired a fancy new pair of shoes in terms of execs: François Kress has been named the global president of the chaussure label. From his new desk at Stuart Weitzman...
- Eddie Borgo On His Art Basel Bauble Debut At The Webster
- Links of The Daily
- Art Basel 2013: Your Extracurricular Guide To Pop-Ups And Parties
- The British Fashion Awards Honor Miuccia Prada, Christopher Kane, Nicholas Kirkwood, and More
- Swarovski Crystal Palace Collaborates With Architect Guilherme Torres
- InStyle Taps Leslie Farrand As Associate Publisher