2010 June 3
Make a Charitable Exchange with Lacoste!
Our favorite medical comedy teaming up with our favorite prepster brand? We’re all ears. Royal Pains and Lacoste have joined forces, presenting you with the Summer Shirt Exchange. Today from 8 a.m. until 6 p.m. you can stop on by Greeley Square Park (32nd and 6th Avenue) to donate a gently used shirt, and in exchange you’ll receive a $50 Lacoste gift card. Pretty sweet deal, non? For every shirt collected, USA Network will donated $10 to Doctors Without Borders. So grab a t-shirt and get yourself to Midtown this afternoon!
The New York Fashion Week schedule is losing Yohji Yamamoto from the mix, as the designer will be showing his Y-3 collection in Paris starting in January. The coed collection, which...
Nicoletta Santoro, currently a stylist and international fashion director-at-large at Vogue China, has been named creative director-at-large at Town & Country...David DeRobbio, formerly...
An Imaginary Muse Helps Joseph Altuzarra Produce Collections [T Magazine] For his prefall looks, he was focusing on her balance between French sensuality and American style...Milla...
- Antoine Arnault Is Appointed Chairman Of Loro Piana
- IMG Updates New York Fashion Week With Revamped Venues, Tighter Guest Lists
- Kellwood Promotes Lynn Shanahan To CEO
- Links of The Daily
- Town & Country Names Nicoletta Santoro Creative Director-At-Large
- Stuart Weitzman Nabs The Row's Francois Kress For Global President Role