2013 June 4
Links Of The Daily
BFA View Gallery
(NEW YORK) Proenza Schouler Triumph At The CFDA Awards [The Telegraph]
The designer duo scoop the top prize for Womenswear Designer of the Year
Cathy Horyn: CFDA Awards Hits Its Stride [NYTimes]
The fashion critic says the awards show finally has it down pat after years of trying
Hillary Clinton Makes A Pantsuit Joke At The CFDA Awards [NYMag]
The politician joked that she would be pitching Bravo's Andy Cohen with "Project Pantsuit"
Haider Ackermann And Ann Demeulemeester Split [Vogue UK]
The two designers have split from their joint parent company BVBA 32
Jason Wu And Artist Nate Lowman Collab For A Cause [Styleite]
The designer and artist have collaborated on a limited edition t-shirt for AIDS research
Stuart Weitzman has acquired a fancy new pair of shoes in terms of execs: François Kress has been named the global president of the chaussure label. From his new desk at Stuart Weitzman...
Miami, get ready to aggressively accessorize! Eddie Borgo is bringing a sparkly capsule collection with him to Art Basel this week. The collection is smothered in smoked pavé crystals...
In The Market For Glasses? Leith Clark And Warby Parker Have A Few Pairs For You [Styleite] The brilliant collab comes in five retro-chic styles...A View Of Fendi Through Stylist ...
- Art Basel 2013: Your Extracurricular Guide To Pop-Ups And Parties
- The British Fashion Awards Honor Miuccia Prada, Christopher Kane, Nicholas Kirkwood, and More
- Swarovski Crystal Palace Collaborates With Architect Guilherme Torres
- InStyle Taps Leslie Farrand As Associate Publisher
- Links Of The Daily
- Andre Leon Talley Named Artistic Director At Zappos Couture