2013 April 4
Links of The Daily
Getty Images View Gallery
(NEW YORK) Further Details of Tamara Mellon’s Book Revealed [Telegraph UK]
The Jimmy Choo founder's memoir will be entitled In My Shoes.
It's Here! It's Here! Céline Finally Opens Its Doors In L.A. [Refinery29]
Los Angelinos welcome Céline
Miranda Kerr Fronts Mango Summer 2013 Campain [Fashion Gone Rogue]
The Victoria's Secret model returns as the face of Mango
Zac Posen Designs Gold Dress In Honor Of Magnum Gold Ice Cream [Huffington Post]
The designer has created a 24-karat gold dress worth as much a house
Zara Is Being Accused of Unfair Labor Practices Again [Fashionista]
For the second time in under two year Zara is under a watchful eye
Stuart Weitzman has acquired a fancy new pair of shoes in terms of execs: François Kress has been named the global president of the chaussure label. From his new desk at Stuart Weitzman...
Miami, get ready to aggressively accessorize! Eddie Borgo is bringing a sparkly capsule collection with him to Art Basel this week. The collection is smothered in smoked pavé crystals...
In The Market For Glasses? Leith Clark And Warby Parker Have A Few Pairs For You [Styleite] The brilliant collab comes in five retro-chic styles...A View Of Fendi Through Stylist ...
- Art Basel 2013: Your Extracurricular Guide To Pop-Ups And Parties
- The British Fashion Awards Honor Miuccia Prada, Christopher Kane, Nicholas Kirkwood, and More
- Swarovski Crystal Palace Collaborates With Architect Guilherme Torres
- InStyle Taps Leslie Farrand As Associate Publisher
- Links Of The Daily
- Andre Leon Talley Named Artistic Director At Zappos Couture