2013 March 18
Links of The Daily
Patrick McMullan View Gallery
(NEW YORK) Raf Simons: Shining Example [Telegraph UK]
Raf Simons' first ready-to-wear collection for Dior receives mixed reviews
WATCH: Live Streaming From Tokyo Fashion Week [FashionTV]
Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Tokyo kicks off
Digital Accessory Showcase To Launch [Vogue UK]
The Digital Accessory Showcase will launch on KCD-created website
Aéropostale Seen as Private Equity Buyout Target [BoF]
The clothing chain is offering the biggest sales discount in America for private-equity firms
Scope Gwen Stefani's Touring-Inspired Spring 2013 Lookbook [Racked]
Coinciding with her tour, the singer unveils her collection
Jeffrey Kalinsky is shifting his role at Nordstrom in order to focus on his side projects. He'll no longer hold the title of executive vice president of designer merchandising for ...
Karl Lagerfeld took the Chanel Pre-Fall show back to its retail roots by staging its runway show in Dallas this season. The iconic Parisian brand has a storied history with the city...
Fashion East Has Inducted Two New Designers [Style] The initiative, started by Lulu Kennedy, is allowing Helen Lawrence and Louise Alsop to present collections in February, along ...
- The Guggenheim Gives Isaac Mizrahi Full Reign Over "Peter And The Wolf"
- Stephen Mooallem Replaces Kimberly Cutter at Harper's Bazaar
- L'Official Names Frédérique Dedet Editor in Chief
- Links of The Daily
- Daniel Lalonde Steps Down As President Of Ralph Lauren International
- Christian Dior Taps YSL and Sergio Rossi Alum To Design Shoes