2013 February 18
Links of The Daily
(NEW YORK) Update: André Leon Talley Not Leaving Vogue for Late Night TV, Will Stay On As a Contributor [Fashionista]
ALT is not giving up his Vogue post quite yet
Rihanna Reveals Her Debut River Island Collection at London Fashion Week [Telegraph UK]
The highly-anticipated collab is revealed
Burberry Launches Made-To-Order Catwalk Service [Vogue UK]
Burberry has launched a "smart personalization" service
Ooh! Has Kate Bosworth Designed A Collection With Topshop? EXCLUSIVE VIDEO [Grazia UK]
Bosworth lets the fashion rumors fly
The 15 Best Tracks from New York Fashion Week (Playlist Included!) [Fashionista]
Perfect your mod walk with the "official" NYFW tracks
Miley Cyrus Nabs a Spot on Time’s Worst and Best Dressed Lists [Style] Her nude bikini at the VMA’s was decidedly the worst outfit of the year, but a sparkly Marc Jacobs gown...
Today, Town & Country added to its creative team, with the hire of Milanese stylist Nicoletta Santoro as creative director-at-large. The news comes on the heels of Alex Gonzalez's ...
Stuart Weitzman has acquired a fancy new pair of shoes in terms of execs: François Kress has been named the global president of the chaussure label. From his new desk at Stuart Weitzman...
- Eddie Borgo On His Art Basel Bauble Debut At The Webster
- Links of The Daily
- Art Basel 2013: Your Extracurricular Guide To Pop-Ups And Parties
- The British Fashion Awards Honor Miuccia Prada, Christopher Kane, Nicholas Kirkwood, and More
- Swarovski Crystal Palace Collaborates With Architect Guilherme Torres
- InStyle Taps Leslie Farrand As Associate Publisher