2013 January 29
Links of The Daily
Getty Images View Gallery
(NEW YORK) H&M 2013 Design Award Winner Named [Vogue UK]
A South Korean designer is presented with the honor
Behold the 25 Most Expensive Stores in the United States [Racked]
Surprisingly, the top spot doesn't belong to Chanel or Dior
Poppy Delevingne is Agent Provocateur's Valentine Girl [Telegraph UK]
Nick Jones directs a short viral video for the lingerie label
WATCH: Go Inside Chanel’s Historic ‘Bijoux de Diamants’ Collection [Styleite]
The third installment of Inside Chanel, titled "Chanel and the Diamond" is released
Miley Cyrus Nabs a Spot on Time’s Worst and Best Dressed Lists [Style] Her nude bikini at the VMA’s was decidedly the worst outfit of the year, but a sparkly Marc Jacobs gown...
Today, Town & Country added to its creative team, with the hire of Milanese stylist Nicoletta Santoro as creative director-at-large. The news comes on the heels of Alex Gonzalez's ...
Stuart Weitzman has acquired a fancy new pair of shoes in terms of execs: François Kress has been named the global president of the chaussure label. From his new desk at Stuart Weitzman...
- Eddie Borgo On His Art Basel Bauble Debut At The Webster
- Links of The Daily
- Art Basel 2013: Your Extracurricular Guide To Pop-Ups And Parties
- The British Fashion Awards Honor Miuccia Prada, Christopher Kane, Nicholas Kirkwood, and More
- Swarovski Crystal Palace Collaborates With Architect Guilherme Torres
- InStyle Taps Leslie Farrand As Associate Publisher