2013 January 14
Links of The Daily
Patrick McMullan View Gallery
(NEW YORK) FIRST LOOK: Lancome and Alber Elbaz Collaborate [ELLE UK]
The Lanvin designer unveils his first foray into cosmetics
Belgium Investigates LVMH [NY Times]
Federal prosecutors in Brussels have opened an investigation into the Belgian financial activities of LVMH
Matthew Williamson Teams Up with Ballantyne [Fashion Monitor]
The designer has announced the launch of a capsule collection with the luxury knitwear brand
Location Of Initial Missoni Plane Disappearance Found? [Vogue UK]
One step closer in the hunt to find Missoni
Ossie Clark London [Ossie Clark London]
The Swinging London brand makes its online debut with collection to come January 22
Meaghan Murphy, formerly deputy editor at Self, has been named executive editor at Good Housekeeping...John Brodie, formerly executive editor at Hachette Book Group, has been named...
Goop’s CEO Is Leaving The Company [Racked] Following Gwyneth Paltrow’s decision to move the company from London to L.A., CEO Seb Bishop resigned...Lula Magazine Gets A Revamp [...
Marimekko has brought on Anna Teurnell as creative director to lead all of the design teams for the Finnish brand in Paris and Stockholm. Teurnell will handle the design strategy for...
- Jourdan Dunn Nabs Maybelline New York Spokesmodel Gig
- The Assistant Files, Vol. 45: Meghan Colley, Glamour's Connie Anne Phillips
- Links of The Daily
- Mary Katrantzou To Collaborate With Adidas
- The Outnet Toasts Five Years With An Anniversary Collection Of Exclusives
- Genetic Denim Gets A Boost From Major Investors, Jimmy Iovine and Peter Morton