2012 December 14
Links of The Daily
Getty Images View Gallery
(NEW YORK) Giorgio Armani and Sean Penn Team Up For Charity Campaign [Telegraph UK]
The Italian designer launches a print campaign benefiting Penn's Haitian Relief Organization
John Galliano Signs New Licensing Deal [Vogue UK]
The designer has signed a three-year licensing deal with Ittierre SpA
Sarah Burton Receives OBE [ELLE UK]
McQueen's creative director is honored at Buckingham Palace
Square To Announce Payment Trial With Burberry, Its First Luxury Brand Partner [The Next Web]
The digital payment innovator taps into the luxury design market
Derek Blasburg Eases Your Thank-You Note Woes [Racked]
Blasburg collaborates with Opening Ceremony on a line of stationary
Meaghan Murphy, formerly deputy editor at Self, has been named executive editor at Good Housekeeping...John Brodie, formerly executive editor at Hachette Book Group, has been named...
Goop’s CEO Is Leaving The Company [Racked] Following Gwyneth Paltrow’s decision to move the company from London to L.A., CEO Seb Bishop resigned...Lula Magazine Gets A Revamp [...
Marimekko has brought on Anna Teurnell as creative director to lead all of the design teams for the Finnish brand in Paris and Stockholm. Teurnell will handle the design strategy for...
- Jourdan Dunn Nabs Maybelline New York Spokesmodel Gig
- The Assistant Files, Vol. 45: Meghan Colley, Glamour's Connie Anne Phillips
- Links of The Daily
- Mary Katrantzou To Collaborate With Adidas
- The Outnet Toasts Five Years With An Anniversary Collection Of Exclusives
- Genetic Denim Gets A Boost From Major Investors, Jimmy Iovine and Peter Morton