2012 December 12
Links of The Daily
(NEW YORK) Our Best-Dressed Women of 2012 [Telegraph UK]
Telegraph UK rounds up this year's most stylish ladies
Inside Sephora's Sparkly Times Square Makeover [Racked]
New York Sephora locations get a touch up
Introducing The Ultimate Present Destination: Gift Lab [Vogue UK]
Online gifting gets a new spin
Spice Girls Together Again [ELLE UK]
The Spice Girls reunite for the opening of Viva Forever
Styloot Beta Launches [Styloot]
HauteLook's cofounder launches a new e-commerce site
Instead of sitting front row on Wednesday night, Fern Mallis was front and center on stage at the 92Y for a lengthy chat with Kenneth Cole as part of her "Fashion Icons" series. The...
H&M Taps Amber Valletta To Front Their Conscious and Conscious Exclusive Lines [Telegraph] This partnership works in Valletta’s favor to stay eco-friendly...Karlie Kloss On Being...
Moda Operandi will be expanding their luxury e-commerce business, thanks to a new $20 million round of funding. Since it was founded three years ago, the site, co-founded by Lauren...
- British Fashion Council's NewGen Spotlights Seven Designers
- Donna Karan On Her Travel Plans, Love Affair With Scarves, And Urban Zen Marketplace
- Links of The Daily
- Kilian CEO Elisabeth Noel Jones On The Fragrance Brand's First U.S. Boutique
- Pre-Fall 2014: Chanel Is "Back In Dallas"
- Jeffrey Kalinsky's Rejiggered Role at Nordstrom