2012 August 2
Links of The Daily
Getty Images View Gallery
(NEW YORK) Valentino On Show [Vogue UK]
The "Valentino: Master of Couture" exhibit will open at Somerset House this November
A Hard Spill In Designer Shoes [New York Times]
Kari Sigerson and Miranda Morrison on life after Sigerson Morrison
Giorgio Armani: "I've Sacrificed Life For Fashion" [Telegraph UK]
The 78-year-old Italian designer reflects on the downside of his estimated $7.2 billion empire to Elle
Brant Plans [Page Six]
Which brotherly duo claim Suri Cruise as their "sartorial idol"?
Stella McCartney’s Biggest Olympic Design Challenge? [People StyleWatch]
Stella McCartney jokes about Tom Daley's teeny weeny speedo
John Brodie, formerly executive editor at Hachette Book Group, has been named editor in chief at Mr Porter...Joe Zee, formerly creative director at ELLE, has been named editor in chief...
Goop’s CEO Is Leaving The Company [Racked] Following Gwyneth Paltrow’s decision to move the company from London to L.A., CEO Seb Bishop resigned...Lula Magazine Gets A Revamp [...
Marimekko has brought on Anna Teurnell as creative director to lead all of the design teams for the Finnish brand in Paris and Stockholm. Teurnell will handle the design strategy for...
- Jourdan Dunn Nabs Maybelline New York Spokesmodel Gig
- The Assistant Files, Vol. 45: Meghan Colley, Glamour's Connie Anne Phillips
- Links of The Daily
- Mary Katrantzou To Collaborate With Adidas
- The Outnet Toasts Five Years With An Anniversary Collection Of Exclusives
- Genetic Denim Gets A Boost From Major Investors, Jimmy Iovine and Peter Morton