2012 May 14
Links of The Daily
ILIR BAJRAKTARI/PatrickMcMullan.com View Gallery
(NEW YORK) Manolo Blahnik Collaborates With Kurt Geiger! [Grazia UK]
Thanks to shops in Harrods and Liberty, to be managed by shoe business wiz Kurt Geiger, Blahnik is expanding his Brit presence
Bags to riches: Anya Hindmarch interview [Telegraph UK]
Tracing Hindmarch's industry trajectory, often self-taught and quite successful
20 Odd Questions: Paul Smith [Wall Street Journal]
The stripe-happy designer on his obsessions, designs, and more
SJP's Baguette [Vogue UK]
The importance of Fendi baguettes on the set of Sex And The City, both on-screen and off
An End to Bad-Hair Days [NY Times]
Remembering Vidal Sassoon, through the eyes and mane of Grace Coddington
Stuart Weitzman has acquired a fancy new pair of shoes in terms of execs: François Kress has been named the global president of the chaussure label. From his new desk at Stuart Weitzman...
Miami, get ready to aggressively accessorize! Eddie Borgo is bringing a sparkly capsule collection with him to Art Basel this week. The collection is smothered in smoked pavé crystals...
In The Market For Glasses? Leith Clark And Warby Parker Have A Few Pairs For You [Styleite] The brilliant collab comes in five retro-chic styles...A View Of Fendi Through Stylist ...
- Art Basel 2013: Your Extracurricular Guide To Pop-Ups And Parties
- The British Fashion Awards Honor Miuccia Prada, Christopher Kane, Nicholas Kirkwood, and More
- Swarovski Crystal Palace Collaborates With Architect Guilherme Torres
- InStyle Taps Leslie Farrand As Associate Publisher
- Links Of The Daily
- Andre Leon Talley Named Artistic Director At Zappos Couture