2011 January 26
Links of The Daily
Getty Images View Gallery
(NEW YORK) Emmanuelle Alt: Vogue Paris 'Will Be The Same But Different' [The Telegraph]
Emmanuelle Alt discusses the direction of Vogue Paris at Chanel Couture SS 2011
The CFDA Verdict [Vogue UK]
Diane von Furstenberg and Steven Kolb weigh in on First Lady Michelle Obama's state dinner styling and the importance of American designers
Coach To Move Production From China [WSJ]
To decrease production costs, Coach will move from China to countries like India and Vietnam
Keira On Coco [Vogue UK]
Keira Knightley talks red carpets and becoming a Chanel ambassador
Zodiac Bombshells Rock The Fashion World [WSJ]
Fashion designers examine their star signs and the news of a potential zodiac shift
Stuart Weitzman has acquired a fancy new pair of shoes in terms of execs: François Kress has been named the global president of the chaussure label. From his new desk at Stuart Weitzman...
Miami, get ready to aggressively accessorize! Eddie Borgo is bringing a sparkly capsule collection with him to Art Basel this week. The collection is smothered in smoked pavé crystals...
In The Market For Glasses? Leith Clark And Warby Parker Have A Few Pairs For You [Styleite] The brilliant collab comes in five retro-chic styles...A View Of Fendi Through Stylist ...
- Art Basel 2013: Your Extracurricular Guide To Pop-Ups And Parties
- The British Fashion Awards Honor Miuccia Prada, Christopher Kane, Nicholas Kirkwood, and More
- Swarovski Crystal Palace Collaborates With Architect Guilherme Torres
- InStyle Taps Leslie Farrand As Associate Publisher
- Links Of The Daily
- Andre Leon Talley Named Artistic Director At Zappos Couture