2010 February 12
Links of The Daily
© Getty Images View Gallery
(NEW YORK) Calvin Klein Says Kate Moss Was Difficult (Telegraph UK)
Kate is remembered as being difficult in the 1980's but Mark Wahlberg gets 2 thumbs up.
Megan Fox For Armani Ads (Huffington Post)
The super sexy starlet poses for Emporio Armani Women's Underwear and Armani Jeans.
Sophie Dahl Dreams of Food (Page Six)
Former model talks about what haunts her in her sleep.
Joan Collins Back in Character (Telegraph UK)
The 76-year-old actress is the current muse/model to Alexis Bittar's new jewelry line "Superbitch."
Miley Cyrus Nabs a Spot on Time’s Worst and Best Dressed Lists [Style] Her nude bikini at the VMA’s was decidedly the worst outfit of the year, but a sparkly Marc Jacobs gown...
Today, Town & Country added to its creative team, with the hire of Milanese stylist Nicoletta Santoro as creative director-at-large. The news comes on the heels of Alex Gonzalez's ...
Stuart Weitzman has acquired a fancy new pair of shoes in terms of execs: François Kress has been named the global president of the chaussure label. From his new desk at Stuart Weitzman...
- Eddie Borgo On His Art Basel Bauble Debut At The Webster
- Links of The Daily
- Art Basel 2013: Your Extracurricular Guide To Pop-Ups And Parties
- The British Fashion Awards Honor Miuccia Prada, Christopher Kane, Nicholas Kirkwood, and More
- Swarovski Crystal Palace Collaborates With Architect Guilherme Torres
- InStyle Taps Leslie Farrand As Associate Publisher