2011 July 20
WHAT: My Biotiful Bag
WHY: Whether you’re heading to spin class or hitting up the local farmer's market for a plethora of produce, this adorable tote will leave you not only looking good, but feeling even better. The conscience-boosting sack is truly au naturel--it's crafted from organic cotton and minimal fixings of the recycled and biodegradable varieties. You and Mother Earth will be looking biotiful in no time!
AVAILABLE: $59, Singer22.com
To celebrate the half-decade mark, e-comm haven The Outnet is rolling out an 17-piece collection of exclusives by a topnotch spate of designers. The accessories and apparel items are...
Vanessa Friedman Is Moving Into Some Big Shoes At The New York Times [Adweek] But with her solid plans to expand global coverage, the new fashion director and chief fashion critic ...
Fresh on the heels of its announcement that Roland Mouret would be designing a 25-piece collection for the brand, Banana Republic has brought on another household name designer, but...
- The Victoria's Secret Show Will Relocate From New York To London
- Rolex Appoints Jean-Frédéric Dufour As CEO
- Links Of The Daily
- Joe Zee Named Editor-In-Chief And Executive Creative Officer Of Yahoo Fashion
- Alexander Wang To Design Collection for H&M
- Stylist Kate Young On Her Upcoming Book, Design Aspirations, And More