2010 December 14
Happy Trails to You
WHAT: Nancy Gonzalez's travel collection
WHY: The designer's first offerings in this category are so luxe it hurts. What says "bonjour, TSA!" like a $6,500 crocodile and titanium carryon? In the spirit of giving, treat yourself to the whole collection by adding the colorful iPad case and passport holder. Click through our Gallery to find your fav.
AVAILABLE: $220 to $7900, Bergdorf Goodman stores
Instead of sitting front row on Wednesday night, Fern Mallis was front and center on stage at the 92Y for a lengthy chat with Kenneth Cole as part of her "Fashion Icons" series. The...
H&M Taps Amber Valletta To Front Their Conscious and Conscious Exclusive Lines [Telegraph] This partnership works in Valletta’s favor to stay eco-friendly...Karlie Kloss On Being...
Moda Operandi will be expanding their luxury e-commerce business, thanks to a new $20 million round of funding. Since it was founded three years ago, the site, co-founded by Lauren...
- British Fashion Council's NewGen Spotlights Seven Designers
- Donna Karan On Her Travel Plans, Love Affair With Scarves, And Urban Zen Marketplace
- Links of The Daily
- Kilian CEO Elisabeth Noel Jones On The Fragrance Brand's First U.S. Boutique
- Pre-Fall 2014: Chanel Is "Back In Dallas"
- Jeffrey Kalinsky's Rejiggered Role at Nordstrom