2013 October 24
Glamour Taps Paul Ritter As Creative Director
Patrick McMullan View Gallery
(NEW YORK) More shake ups chez Condé. Today it was announced that Paul Ritter has been appointed as the creative director at Glamour where he will be replacing Geraldine Hessler who had overseen a redesign at Glamour over the past year. Ritter was poached from Hearst where he has served as design director at ELLE for over six years. He was also instrumental as a consultant on the launch of DuJour and held a role as creative director at the now defunct Vitals magazine where he worked alongside ELLE's Joe Zee. Ritter begins his new post on November 11th.
It's always an editrix-studded affair when Ann Taylor presents their latest collection, and their Fall 2014 preview this week was no exception. The likes of Kyle Anderson, Cindy Weber...
Meaghan Murphy, formerly deputy editor at Self, has been named executive editor at Good Housekeeping...John Brodie, formerly executive editor at Hachette Book Group, has been named...
Goop’s CEO Is Leaving The Company [Racked] Following Gwyneth Paltrow’s decision to move the company from London to L.A., CEO Seb Bishop resigned...Lula Magazine Gets A Revamp [...
- Marimekko Appoints Anna Teurnell As New Creative Director
- Jourdan Dunn Nabs Maybelline New York Spokesmodel Gig
- The Assistant Files, Vol. 45: Meghan Colley, Glamour's Connie Anne Phillips
- Links of The Daily
- Mary Katrantzou To Collaborate With Adidas
- The Outnet Toasts Five Years With An Anniversary Collection Of Exclusives