2010 September 16
Cosmo Coverline Quiz!
Sex isn't the only thing that moves magazines. From "jealous bitches" to smoldering "hoo-has," see if you can spot the fakes ...
1. “Your Hoo-Ha Handbook”
2. “How to Put a Bitch in Her Place”
3. “Unleash Your Cheeks! Why Guys Stopped Loving the Thong”
4. “When Your Hoo-Ha’s Burning”
5. “Your Orgasm Face: What He’s Thinking When He Sees It”
6. “Do You Always Have to Pee? Find Out Why Your Tank Seems So Tiny”
7. “Your Va-Jay-Jay: Fascinating New Facts About Your Lovely Lady Parts”
8. “Untamed Va-Jay-Jays”
9. “How to Deal with a Jealous Bitch…When that Jealous Bitch Is You”
10. “How to Deal with a Bitch, Anytime, Anywhere”
11. “His Secret Moan Zones”
12. “Vaginas Under Attack”
Mary Katrantzou is entering the athletic wear realm with a new collaboration with Adidas. The London-based designer, who is known for her statement making prints, follows Pharell Williams...
To celebrate the half-decade mark, e-comm haven The Outnet is rolling out an 17-piece collection of exclusives by a topnotch spate of designers. The accessories and apparel items are...
Genetic Denim is on track to transform from a jeans label into a lifestyle brand, thanks to a successful second round of funding via two big-name investors. Peter Morton, co-founder...
- Links of The Daily
- Banana Republic Taps Marissa Webb As Creative Director And Executive Vice President
- The Victoria's Secret Show Will Relocate From New York To London
- Rolex Appoints Jean-Frédéric Dufour As CEO
- Links Of The Daily
- Joe Zee Named Editor-In-Chief And Executive Creative Officer Of Yahoo Fashion