2010 September 16
Cosmo Coverline Quiz!
Sex isn't the only thing that moves magazines. From "jealous bitches" to smoldering "hoo-has," see if you can spot the fakes ...
1. “Your Hoo-Ha Handbook”
2. “How to Put a Bitch in Her Place”
3. “Unleash Your Cheeks! Why Guys Stopped Loving the Thong”
4. “When Your Hoo-Ha’s Burning”
5. “Your Orgasm Face: What He’s Thinking When He Sees It”
6. “Do You Always Have to Pee? Find Out Why Your Tank Seems So Tiny”
7. “Your Va-Jay-Jay: Fascinating New Facts About Your Lovely Lady Parts”
8. “Untamed Va-Jay-Jays”
9. “How to Deal with a Jealous Bitch…When that Jealous Bitch Is You”
10. “How to Deal with a Bitch, Anytime, Anywhere”
11. “His Secret Moan Zones”
12. “Vaginas Under Attack”
Yesterday, Francisco Costa debuted a softer side for Pre-Fall on his runway. Costa has been the only designer thus far to actually present a runway show for the typically buyer oriented...
The New York Fashion Week schedule is losing Yohji Yamamoto from the mix, as the designer will be showing his Y-3 collection in Paris starting in January. The coed collection, which...
Nicoletta Santoro, currently a stylist and international fashion director-at-large at Vogue China, has been named creative director-at-large at Town & Country...David DeRobbio, formerly...