2010 June 22
Carlos for a Cause
One of Chic’s favorite Brazilians, Carlos Miele, has given us yet another reason to adore him. The designer has teamed up with the CFDA in support of Fashion Targets Breast Cancer, designing two limited edition silk scarves inspired by the FTBC’s logo (but with his unique, Carlos Miele twist, of course!). A portion of the proceeds will support breast cancer research, education and patient care in the United States and Brazil, and the luxe scarves will be sold at Miele’s New York store for $125. Tomorrow night, Miele will fête the collaborative launch over a Brazilian themed soiree hosted by Vogue and the CFDA. When the sun goes down and the night gets chilly, simply throw on your Carlos Miele-designed scarf and let the party rage on!
Miley Cyrus Nabs a Spot on Time’s Worst and Best Dressed Lists [Style] Her nude bikini at the VMA’s was decidedly the worst outfit of the year, but a sparkly Marc Jacobs gown...
Today, Town & Country added to its creative team, with the hire of Milanese stylist Nicoletta Santoro as creative director-at-large. The news comes on the heels of Alex Gonzalez's ...
Stuart Weitzman has acquired a fancy new pair of shoes in terms of execs: François Kress has been named the global president of the chaussure label. From his new desk at Stuart Weitzman...
- Eddie Borgo On His Art Basel Bauble Debut At The Webster
- Links of The Daily
- Art Basel 2013: Your Extracurricular Guide To Pop-Ups And Parties
- The British Fashion Awards Honor Miuccia Prada, Christopher Kane, Nicholas Kirkwood, and More
- Swarovski Crystal Palace Collaborates With Architect Guilherme Torres
- InStyle Taps Leslie Farrand As Associate Publisher