2009 March 2
Marni - Milan Fall 2009
(MILAN) Mixmaster Consuelo Castiglioni did it again, but contrasting with last season's spectacle of brights, her look for Fall was darker--if by no means less complicated. The gilded garlands strewn about models' necks had accessory editors swooning, but they were simply the icing on this well-executed mix of lean skirts, swing coats, textured tights and daffy accessories (fur earmuffs, anyone?). The busy platforms, abstract floral prints and fur cardigans are the makings of this brand's soul--one that went even deeper this season.
Miami, get ready to aggressively accessorize! Eddie Borgo is bringing a sparkly capsule collection with him to Art Basel this week. The collection is smothered in smoked pavé crystals...
In The Market For Glasses? Leith Clark And Warby Parker Have A Few Pairs For You [Styleite] The brilliant collab comes in five retro-chic styles...A View Of Fendi Through Stylist ...
The fashion and art folk flock to Miami on an annual basis for much more than just the art, obviously. There are soirees to hit and shopping shindigs to peruse! Instead, we suggest...
- The British Fashion Awards Honor Miuccia Prada, Christopher Kane, Nicholas Kirkwood, and More
- Swarovski Crystal Palace Collaborates With Architect Guilherme Torres
- InStyle Taps Leslie Farrand As Associate Publisher
- Links Of The Daily
- Andre Leon Talley Named Artistic Director At Zappos Couture
- New York Magazine Goes Biweekly