2008 October 27
Reem Acra - Bridal Spring 2009
(NEW YORK) Reem Acra's "Dressed to be Undressed" bridal collection was a Parisian fantasy: "There is drama always in my bridal collection," said the designer backstage before the show. "The brand, Reem Acra, always thinks over the top." From the models with their short black bobs (Acra herself wore one, too) and feathered eyelashes to her luxurious details like tiny allover pleats, tightly wrapped bodices, and jeweled necklines and trims, Acra gave her brides-to-be a dramatic statement with a French twist.
Karl Lagerfeld took the Chanel Pre-Fall show back to its retail roots by staging its runway show in Dallas this season. The iconic Parisian brand has a storied history with the city...
Fashion East Has Inducted Two New Designers [Style] The initiative, started by Lulu Kennedy, is allowing Helen Lawrence and Louise Alsop to present collections in February, along ...
Isaac Mizrahi has been narrating the children's story Peter and the Wolf at The Guggenheim Museum for the last seven years, but this year the designer has been tapped to oversee the...
- Stephen Mooallem Replaces Kimberly Cutter at Harper's Bazaar
- L'Official Names Frédérique Dedet Editor in Chief
- Links of The Daily
- Daniel Lalonde Steps Down As President Of Ralph Lauren International
- Christian Dior Taps YSL and Sergio Rossi Alum To Design Shoes
- Designer Scott Sternberg Sounds Off About Tom Ford (And More) To Apartamento Mag