2008 October 15
Lana Fuchs - Los Angeles Spring 2009
(LOS ANGELES) Lana Fuch’s collection was extravagant: beading, embellishments, ruffles, high Edwardian necklines, mermaid shapes, flowers. There were pretty, well-constructed elements, but she might have done well to edit a bit more. The collection lacked cohesion; a Grecian-inspired, one shouldered gown was sophisticated, but seemed out of place next to a voluminous black taffeta creation and a short, butterfly-printed dress.
A slew of designers are getting the British Fashion Council's stamp of approval. BFC's NewGen council is sponsoring seven young labels' walks down the catwalk during London Fashion...
The perfect holiday treat just might be a dose of Donna Karan, in the form of her Urban Zen Marketplace. Brimming with gift-apropos goods of very wearable and décor-ready iterations...
Riccardo Tisci Has Tapped Erykah Badu To Front Givenchy [Styleite] And he reminds the world that she is an icon, of course!...A Pint-Sized Designer With A Fashiony T-Shirt Line, Missy...
- Kilian CEO Elisabeth Noel Jones On The Fragrance Brand's First U.S. Boutique
- Pre-Fall 2014: Chanel Is "Back In Dallas"
- Jeffrey Kalinsky's Rejiggered Role at Nordstrom
- Links of The Daily
- The Guggenheim Gives Isaac Mizrahi Full Reign Over "Peter And The Wolf"
- Stephen Mooallem Replaces Kimberly Cutter at Harper's Bazaar