2008 June 5
Versace - Cruise 2009
(NEW YORK) Versace’s Cruise 2009 collection was an exotic jaunt through the deserts and jungles, with a cocktail party in between. Drawing on distant memories of a journey through a hot, dry kingdom, Versace mixed jewel and sand tones with fuchsia, orange and blue against pale pastels and browns. For time-travelers and more seasoned jet-setters, the silhouette is long and slim, a combination of loose and more form-fitting pieces referenced a Victorian aesthetic. Giacomo Balla’s distortion of shapes inspired the cut, with hand painted silk pieces playing on his study of movement.
It's always an editrix-studded affair when Ann Taylor presents their latest collection, and their Fall 2014 preview this week was no exception. The likes of Kyle Anderson, Cindy Weber...
Meaghan Murphy, formerly deputy editor at Self, has been named executive editor at Good Housekeeping...John Brodie, formerly executive editor at Hachette Book Group, has been named...
Goop’s CEO Is Leaving The Company [Racked] Following Gwyneth Paltrow’s decision to move the company from London to L.A., CEO Seb Bishop resigned...Lula Magazine Gets A Revamp [...
- Marimekko Appoints Anna Teurnell As New Creative Director
- Jourdan Dunn Nabs Maybelline New York Spokesmodel Gig
- The Assistant Files, Vol. 45: Meghan Colley, Glamour's Connie Anne Phillips
- Links of The Daily
- Mary Katrantzou To Collaborate With Adidas
- The Outnet Toasts Five Years With An Anniversary Collection Of Exclusives