2008 May 14
Fendi - Cruise 2009
(NEW YORK) Fendi’s Cruise 2009 collection had a distinctly nautical feel. Inspired by a 1970s silhouette, the collection was a modern take on a classic form. With a color palette of black, white and beige (with patriotic navy and red thrown in for good measure), looks were fit for a political garden party. Fabrications ranged from frilly and feminine lace to more rigidly constructed leather and suede. Shorts and wide leg pants, high-waisted skirts and puffy-sleeved tops made separates a high priority. Buttons served as a minimal embellishment, with most details found in the cuts.
Meaghan Murphy, formerly deputy editor at Self, has been named executive editor at Good Housekeeping...John Brodie, formerly executive editor at Hachette Book Group, has been named...
Goop’s CEO Is Leaving The Company [Racked] Following Gwyneth Paltrow’s decision to move the company from London to L.A., CEO Seb Bishop resigned...Lula Magazine Gets A Revamp [...
Marimekko has brought on Anna Teurnell as creative director to lead all of the design teams for the Finnish brand in Paris and Stockholm. Teurnell will handle the design strategy for...
- Jourdan Dunn Nabs Maybelline New York Spokesmodel Gig
- The Assistant Files, Vol. 45: Meghan Colley, Glamour's Connie Anne Phillips
- Links of The Daily
- Mary Katrantzou To Collaborate With Adidas
- The Outnet Toasts Five Years With An Anniversary Collection Of Exclusives
- Genetic Denim Gets A Boost From Major Investors, Jimmy Iovine and Peter Morton