2007 December 10
DKNY - Pre-Fall 2008
(NEW YORK) DKNY's pre-fall collection is for the urbanista on an escape. Looks were clean and effortless with a sense of late-August ease. Ethnic-inspired prints and embroidery mixed with bold graphics in light fabrics to create a taste of the life exotic. Silk georgette tunics and zip-cropped taffeta tops were the perfect complement to sleek A-line skirts and high-waisted pants. A deep berry palette with a twist of green apple makes the season's transition far more bright and interesting, creating a look that's simultaneously effortless and pulled together for a sense of carefree style.
To celebrate the half-decade mark, e-comm haven The Outnet is rolling out an 17-piece collection of exclusives by a topnotch spate of designers. The accessories and apparel items are...
Vanessa Friedman Is Moving Into Some Big Shoes At The New York Times [Adweek] But with her solid plans to expand global coverage, the new fashion director and chief fashion critic ...
Fresh on the heels of its announcement that Roland Mouret would be designing a 25-piece collection for the brand, Banana Republic has brought on another household name designer, but...
- The Victoria's Secret Show Will Relocate From New York To London
- Rolex Appoints Jean-Frédéric Dufour As CEO
- Links Of The Daily
- Joe Zee Named Editor-In-Chief And Executive Creative Officer Of Yahoo Fashion
- Alexander Wang To Design Collection for H&M
- Stylist Kate Young On Her Upcoming Book, Design Aspirations, And More