2009 September 10
Michele Sodi at the Versace Helm
(MILAN) Excitement and change is in the air at the Versace Group, as the company anncounced today that Michele Sodi, the former president of Jill Sander America and Balenciaga America, will take up his new position as CEO of Versace USA beginning this Thursday. At the helm, Sodi will oversee all development and growth of Versace products on the market in the United States, responsible for Retail, Wholesale and Finance operations. "I am excited to join the Versace Company at a time when there are so many opportunities for the development of the brand," said Sodi in a statement.
Karl Lagerfeld took the Chanel Pre-Fall show back to its retail roots by staging its runway show in Dallas this season. The iconic Parisian brand has a storied history with the city...
Fashion East Has Inducted Two New Designers [Style] The initiative, started by Lulu Kennedy, is allowing Helen Lawrence and Louise Alsop to present collections in February, along ...
Isaac Mizrahi has been narrating the children's story Peter and the Wolf at The Guggenheim Museum for the last seven years, but this year the designer has been tapped to oversee the...
- Stephen Mooallem Replaces Kimberly Cutter at Harper's Bazaar
- L'Official Names Frédérique Dedet Editor in Chief
- Links of The Daily
- Daniel Lalonde Steps Down As President Of Ralph Lauren International
- Christian Dior Taps YSL and Sergio Rossi Alum To Design Shoes
- Designer Scott Sternberg Sounds Off About Tom Ford (And More) To Apartamento Mag