2009 September 8
Links of The Daily
(NEW YORK) Crimson and Green [NY Times]
Harvard signs a 10-year licensing agreement for a clothing line, titled Harvard Yard
Good dream or nightmare? [Page Six]
Ladies dish on Yigal Azrouel for this Thursday's Page Six Magazine
Endquote [Page Six]
"ONE day I want to look like a Parisian coquette, the next a Japanese architect, and the next I want to be effortlessly rock 'n' roll" -- Rashida Jones on fashion in Boston Common magazine
Big is now beautiful for models on the catwalk [Guardian UK]
Stephen Bayley: "In periods when we are impoverished, as now, there is a vogue for voluptuous women"
Christopher Bailey: Burberry's golden boy [Times UK]
How "England's Tom Ford" turned a stuffy old company into a new classic
Miley Cyrus Nabs a Spot on Time’s Worst and Best Dressed Lists [Style] Her nude bikini at the VMA’s was decidedly the worst outfit of the year, but a sparkly Marc Jacobs gown...
Today, Town & Country added to its creative team, with the hire of Milanese stylist Nicoletta Santoro as creative director-at-large. The news comes on the heels of Alex Gonzalez's ...
Stuart Weitzman has acquired a fancy new pair of shoes in terms of execs: François Kress has been named the global president of the chaussure label. From his new desk at Stuart Weitzman...
- Eddie Borgo On His Art Basel Bauble Debut At The Webster
- Links of The Daily
- Art Basel 2013: Your Extracurricular Guide To Pop-Ups And Parties
- The British Fashion Awards Honor Miuccia Prada, Christopher Kane, Nicholas Kirkwood, and More
- Swarovski Crystal Palace Collaborates With Architect Guilherme Torres
- InStyle Taps Leslie Farrand As Associate Publisher