2009 September 2
Links of The Daily
(NEW YORK) Attempting, Again, to Honor a Native Son [NY Times]
With a thousand archival pieces, €18 million in government grants, and ten years, the planned Cristobal Balenciaga museum still has yet to open
Kate On Screen [Vogue UK]
Kate Moss to hit the small screen...on hairdresser friend James Brown's new reality show
Spinning Dreams [Page Six]
Madonna's model boyfriend Jesus Luz has DJ aspirations, but it's not going so well
Lam Line Has Fallen on Tough Times [Page Six]
Could Derek Lam really be losing $1 million every month?
Too fat to be a model? The picture that caused a storm in the fashion world [Guardian UK]
Glamour model Lizzie Miller: The world's reaction to the photo "shows that the world is hungry to see pictures of normal women"
Miley Cyrus Nabs a Spot on Time’s Worst and Best Dressed Lists [Style] Her nude bikini at the VMA’s was decidedly the worst outfit of the year, but a sparkly Marc Jacobs gown...
Today, Town & Country added to its creative team, with the hire of Milanese stylist Nicoletta Santoro as creative director-at-large. The news comes on the heels of Alex Gonzalez's ...
Stuart Weitzman has acquired a fancy new pair of shoes in terms of execs: François Kress has been named the global president of the chaussure label. From his new desk at Stuart Weitzman...
- Eddie Borgo On His Art Basel Bauble Debut At The Webster
- Links of The Daily
- Art Basel 2013: Your Extracurricular Guide To Pop-Ups And Parties
- The British Fashion Awards Honor Miuccia Prada, Christopher Kane, Nicholas Kirkwood, and More
- Swarovski Crystal Palace Collaborates With Architect Guilherme Torres
- InStyle Taps Leslie Farrand As Associate Publisher