2009 August 3
Lara Hélène Shuts Its Doors
The New York Fashion Week schedule is losing Yohji Yamamoto from the mix, as the designer will be showing his Y-3 collection in Paris starting in January. The coed collection, which...
Nicoletta Santoro, currently a stylist and international fashion director-at-large at Vogue China, has been named creative director-at-large at Town & Country...David DeRobbio, formerly...
An Imaginary Muse Helps Joseph Altuzarra Produce Collections [T Magazine] For his prefall looks, he was focusing on her balance between French sensuality and American style...Milla...
- Antoine Arnault Is Appointed Chairman Of Loro Piana
- IMG Updates New York Fashion Week With Revamped Venues, Tighter Guest Lists
- Kellwood Promotes Lynn Shanahan To CEO
- Links of The Daily
- Town & Country Names Nicoletta Santoro Creative Director-At-Large
- Stuart Weitzman Nabs The Row's Francois Kress For Global President Role