2009 July 24
(NEW YORK) Shockingly, editing Hollywoodlife.com wasn’t Bonnie Fuller’s first choice. The former editrix of Glamour and Star, who was recently named editor-in-chief of the heretofore unknown Web site, had been itching for a blog project for quite some time. The Daily hears that several months ago, she quietly approached Nick Denton through a third party about overseeing his Gawker Media sites. Surprised by the overture, he politely declined.
It's always an editrix-studded affair when Ann Taylor presents their latest collection, and their Fall 2014 preview this week was no exception. The likes of Kyle Anderson, Cindy Weber...
Meaghan Murphy, formerly deputy editor at Self, has been named executive editor at Good Housekeeping...John Brodie, formerly executive editor at Hachette Book Group, has been named...
Goop’s CEO Is Leaving The Company [Racked] Following Gwyneth Paltrow’s decision to move the company from London to L.A., CEO Seb Bishop resigned...Lula Magazine Gets A Revamp [...
- Marimekko Appoints Anna Teurnell As New Creative Director
- Jourdan Dunn Nabs Maybelline New York Spokesmodel Gig
- The Assistant Files, Vol. 45: Meghan Colley, Glamour's Connie Anne Phillips
- Links of The Daily
- Mary Katrantzou To Collaborate With Adidas
- The Outnet Toasts Five Years With An Anniversary Collection Of Exclusives