2009 June 23
Links of The Daily
(NEW YORK) A Confession About the ‘D’ Word at Cavalli [NY Times]
One male model in Milan: “I only eat, like, maybe twice a day.”
Sanchez's girl Hilary Rhoda seen canoodling with Sean Avery [Page Six]
SI model switches from a footballer to a hockey (and Vogue!) man
Adele: The singer has moved into the fashion spotlight [LA Times]
"Oh, I love looking like a drag queen," she gushes. "Hair back-combed beyond belief, eyelashes galore, heavy contour."
Fashion at Wimbledon 2009 [Guardian UK]
From Roger's gold crests to Serena's trench, why tennis is the chicest sport (evidemment!)
'Bruno,' you sexy beast, you! [NY Daily News]
Sacha Baron Cohen continues his red carpet reign in outrageous costumes
John Brodie, formerly executive editor at Hachette Book Group, has been named editor in chief at Mr Porter...Joe Zee, formerly creative director at ELLE, has been named editor in chief...
Goop’s CEO Is Leaving The Company [Racked] Following Gwyneth Paltrow’s decision to move the company from London to L.A., CEO Seb Bishop resigned...Lula Magazine Gets A Revamp [...
Marimekko has brought on Anna Teurnell as creative director to lead all of the design teams for the Finnish brand in Paris and Stockholm. Teurnell will handle the design strategy for...
- Jourdan Dunn Nabs Maybelline New York Spokesmodel Gig
- The Assistant Files, Vol. 45: Meghan Colley, Glamour's Connie Anne Phillips
- Links of The Daily
- Mary Katrantzou To Collaborate With Adidas
- The Outnet Toasts Five Years With An Anniversary Collection Of Exclusives
- Genetic Denim Gets A Boost From Major Investors, Jimmy Iovine and Peter Morton