2009 May 29
Links of The Daily
(NEW YORK) A City and a Fashion Empire Come Together Over Art [NY Times]
Richard Prince, Takashi Murakami, and Stephen Sprouse all get play at the “Louis Vuitton: A Passion for Creation” exhibition in Hong Kong
Hamptons Mags Trash it Up [Page Six]
A Hamptonite-Social Life showdown!
Dark Days [Vogue UK]
Veronique Branquinho closes her doors
Retailing News [WSJ]
Tiffany, J.Crew profits fall
Rapper Common leads the way in dialing back the bling [LA Times]
It's not just the recession that's cutting down the bling; Common shows off a subtler style
John Brodie, formerly executive editor at Hachette Book Group, has been named editor in chief at Mr Porter...Joe Zee, formerly creative director at ELLE, has been named editor in chief...
Goop’s CEO Is Leaving The Company [Racked] Following Gwyneth Paltrow’s decision to move the company from London to L.A., CEO Seb Bishop resigned...Lula Magazine Gets A Revamp [...
Marimekko has brought on Anna Teurnell as creative director to lead all of the design teams for the Finnish brand in Paris and Stockholm. Teurnell will handle the design strategy for...
- Jourdan Dunn Nabs Maybelline New York Spokesmodel Gig
- The Assistant Files, Vol. 45: Meghan Colley, Glamour's Connie Anne Phillips
- Links of The Daily
- Mary Katrantzou To Collaborate With Adidas
- The Outnet Toasts Five Years With An Anniversary Collection Of Exclusives
- Genetic Denim Gets A Boost From Major Investors, Jimmy Iovine and Peter Morton