2009 April 13
Links of The Daily
(NEW YORK) Catching Up with Biba! [The Times U.K.]
"I often think how lucky I am to be in a little office on the beach, communicating with the rest of the world."
Whitney, the Employee of the People? [NY Post]
Palermo to DvF London, Port back to the Rev
The Ferré Fairy! [Interview]
Tommaso Aquilano and Roberto Rimondi don't hold back.
Welcome to Missoni Hotel! [My Deco]
Tartan, you've been warned!
Barbie's Diary of Going Grey [Daily Mail U.K.]
And the hot pink lipstick remains!
Miley Cyrus Nabs a Spot on Time’s Worst and Best Dressed Lists [Style] Her nude bikini at the VMA’s was decidedly the worst outfit of the year, but a sparkly Marc Jacobs gown...
Today, Town & Country added to its creative team, with the hire of Milanese stylist Nicoletta Santoro as creative director-at-large. The news comes on the heels of Alex Gonzalez's ...
Stuart Weitzman has acquired a fancy new pair of shoes in terms of execs: François Kress has been named the global president of the chaussure label. From his new desk at Stuart Weitzman...
- Eddie Borgo On His Art Basel Bauble Debut At The Webster
- Links of The Daily
- Art Basel 2013: Your Extracurricular Guide To Pop-Ups And Parties
- The British Fashion Awards Honor Miuccia Prada, Christopher Kane, Nicholas Kirkwood, and More
- Swarovski Crystal Palace Collaborates With Architect Guilherme Torres
- InStyle Taps Leslie Farrand As Associate Publisher