2009 April 3
Links of The Daily
(NEW YORK) A Magazine With See-Through Appeal [NY Times]
Damien Hirst illustrations, Ryan McGinley nudes, Barneys New York, Prada and Giorgio Armani ads... what is Tar magazine?
Spring Fever [Page Six]
Hot fashion couple alert: Andre Balazs and Daphne Guinness?
Belly Up to the Bar and Buy Some Jeans [WSJ]
Retailers luring would-be shoppers with booze
Michelle Obama's fashion face-off with Carla Bruni-Sarkozy [Guardian UK]
The first ladies of fashion finally meet, but who came out on top?
Recession proof? Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen hit it big with upscale Elizabeth and James line [NY Daily News]
As Mandy Moore and Lauren Conrad's lines shutter, Elizabeth and James has retailers raving
Miley Cyrus Nabs a Spot on Time’s Worst and Best Dressed Lists [Style] Her nude bikini at the VMA’s was decidedly the worst outfit of the year, but a sparkly Marc Jacobs gown...
Today, Town & Country added to its creative team, with the hire of Milanese stylist Nicoletta Santoro as creative director-at-large. The news comes on the heels of Alex Gonzalez's ...
Stuart Weitzman has acquired a fancy new pair of shoes in terms of execs: François Kress has been named the global president of the chaussure label. From his new desk at Stuart Weitzman...
- Eddie Borgo On His Art Basel Bauble Debut At The Webster
- Links of The Daily
- Art Basel 2013: Your Extracurricular Guide To Pop-Ups And Parties
- The British Fashion Awards Honor Miuccia Prada, Christopher Kane, Nicholas Kirkwood, and More
- Swarovski Crystal Palace Collaborates With Architect Guilherme Torres
- InStyle Taps Leslie Farrand As Associate Publisher