2009 April 1
(NEW YORK) Max Azria is a man of many causes, but as the years transpire, a favorite is emerging. BCBGMAXAZRIA will sponsor the Whitney Museum's annual Art Party for the third year in a row. Azria and his wife Lubov will chair the event on Wednesday, June 17 at Skylight Studios alongside fellow co-chairs Allison Aston, Joanne Leonhardt Cassullo, Adam Lippes, Melissa Gellman Weiss, the Whitney’s Alice Pratt Brown, director Adam D. Weinberg, and the Whitney Contemporaries. Kate Bosworth in 2007 and Rachel Bilson in 2008--which one of Max's preferred actresses will join the designer this year? Well, January Jones did attend the Hervé Léger by Max Azria show...
Instead of sitting front row on Wednesday night, Fern Mallis was front and center on stage at the 92Y for a lengthy chat with Kenneth Cole as part of her "Fashion Icons" series. The...
H&M Taps Amber Valletta To Front Their Conscious and Conscious Exclusive Lines [Telegraph] This partnership works in Valletta’s favor to stay eco-friendly...Karlie Kloss On Being...
Moda Operandi will be expanding their luxury e-commerce business, thanks to a new $20 million round of funding. Since it was founded three years ago, the site, co-founded by Lauren...
- British Fashion Council's NewGen Spotlights Seven Designers
- Donna Karan On Her Travel Plans, Love Affair With Scarves, And Urban Zen Marketplace
- Links of The Daily
- Kilian CEO Elisabeth Noel Jones On The Fragrance Brand's First U.S. Boutique
- Pre-Fall 2014: Chanel Is "Back In Dallas"
- Jeffrey Kalinsky's Rejiggered Role at Nordstrom