2009 March 26
Links of The Daily
(NEW YORK) The Williamson Wait [Vogue UK]
"It's been fascinating to search back through my archives to isolate the most iconic pieces, then rework them for H&M."
They're Out of This World [NY Times]
From Balmain shoulder to Nina Ricci boots, the intergalactic looks for fall
We Hear... [Page Six]
Stella to be honored by Leo DiCaprio, Graydon Carter
Zara Grows as Retail Rivals Struggle [WSJ]
The Spanish chain defies the recession with a 10% sales gain
Jeffrey Kalinsky is shifting his role at Nordstrom in order to focus on his side projects. He'll no longer hold the title of executive vice president of designer merchandising for ...
Karl Lagerfeld took the Chanel Pre-Fall show back to its retail roots by staging its runway show in Dallas this season. The iconic Parisian brand has a storied history with the city...
Fashion East Has Inducted Two New Designers [Style] The initiative, started by Lulu Kennedy, is allowing Helen Lawrence and Louise Alsop to present collections in February, along ...
- The Guggenheim Gives Isaac Mizrahi Full Reign Over "Peter And The Wolf"
- Stephen Mooallem Replaces Kimberly Cutter at Harper's Bazaar
- L'Official Names Frédérique Dedet Editor in Chief
- Links of The Daily
- Daniel Lalonde Steps Down As President Of Ralph Lauren International
- Christian Dior Taps YSL and Sergio Rossi Alum To Design Shoes