2009 March 17
Links of The Daily
(NEW YORK) Colorful Return [Vogue UK]
JIl Sander to act as creative director of Uniqlo
Unseen Hand [Page Six]
Could Valentino have helped design Fall 2009?
Yves Online [Vogue UK]
Need your YSL fix now? Try Net-a-porter.com's exclusive collaboration.
Tudormania [NY Times]
Gareth Pugh, Dolce & Gabbana, Gianfranco Ferré and Chanel all channel the extravagant British era
Japanese catwalk robot revealed [Telegraph UK]
Tokyo fashion shows to get a robotic addition
It's always an editrix-studded affair when Ann Taylor presents their latest collection, and their Fall 2014 preview this week was no exception. The likes of Kyle Anderson, Cindy Weber...
Meaghan Murphy, formerly deputy editor at Self, has been named executive editor at Good Housekeeping...John Brodie, formerly executive editor at Hachette Book Group, has been named...
Goop’s CEO Is Leaving The Company [Racked] Following Gwyneth Paltrow’s decision to move the company from London to L.A., CEO Seb Bishop resigned...Lula Magazine Gets A Revamp [...
- Marimekko Appoints Anna Teurnell As New Creative Director
- Jourdan Dunn Nabs Maybelline New York Spokesmodel Gig
- The Assistant Files, Vol. 45: Meghan Colley, Glamour's Connie Anne Phillips
- Links of The Daily
- Mary Katrantzou To Collaborate With Adidas
- The Outnet Toasts Five Years With An Anniversary Collection Of Exclusives