2009 March 16
Links of The Daily
(NEW YORK) Valentino's Walk of Style [Vogue UK]
Val named 13th honoree of the Rodeo Drive Walk of Style award
Diesel Designs [Vogue UK]
Brand inks deals with Foscarini and Moroso to design lighting and furniture collections
Any colors you like...as long as they clash [Telegraph UK]
Hilary Alexander: "Clashing colour is the name of fashion's rainbow game and the aim is to make the contrast as sharp and bright as possible"
Pants that actually give you a bigger bum [Times UK]
Lacking in back? Try new padded pants
In the (New) Pink [NY Times]
"In times of trouble, pink is the shopper’s comfort color"
Prepare to view those Fall '14 collections in a slightly retooled setting at Lincoln Center come February. Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week has announced its plan to overhaul the current...
Lynn Shanahan is adding to her duties chez Kellwood: the current chief executive officer at Kellwood Brands has been promoted to chief executive officer at Kellwood Co. The beefed-...
Miley Cyrus Nabs a Spot on Time’s Worst and Best Dressed Lists [Style] Her nude bikini at the VMA’s was decidedly the worst outfit of the year, but a sparkly Marc Jacobs gown...
- Town & Country Names Nicoletta Santoro Creative Director-At-Large
- Stuart Weitzman Nabs The Row's Francois Kress For Global President Role
- Eddie Borgo On His Art Basel Bauble Debut At The Webster
- Links of The Daily
- Art Basel 2013: Your Extracurricular Guide To Pop-Ups And Parties
- The British Fashion Awards Honor Miuccia Prada, Christopher Kane, Nicholas Kirkwood, and More