2009 February 12
Links of The Daily
(NEW YORK) Saint Valentine's Yves [Vogue UK]
Tote bag alert: YSL's new Manifesto debuts February 14
Behind the First Lady, a Shadow Stylist [NY Times]
Ikram Goldman, the woman behind the phenomenon of Michelle Obama's clothes
Testing Her Strong Suit [NY Times]
Anna Sui: “It’s all scary when all you hear is that nothing is selling... yet no on has ever found a solution for not doing a fashion show"
Calming the voices that scream 'shop!'[IHT]
"Confessions of a Shopaholic glorifies overshopping about as much as Trainspotting glamorized heroin"
Vivienne Westwood gets ready to show her Gold Label at Ascot [Telegraph UK]
Royal meets radical when Dame Viv goes to the races
John Brodie, formerly executive editor at Hachette Book Group, has been named editor in chief at Mr Porter...Joe Zee, formerly creative director at ELLE, has been named editor in chief...
Goop’s CEO Is Leaving The Company [Racked] Following Gwyneth Paltrow’s decision to move the company from London to L.A., CEO Seb Bishop resigned...Lula Magazine Gets A Revamp [...
Marimekko has brought on Anna Teurnell as creative director to lead all of the design teams for the Finnish brand in Paris and Stockholm. Teurnell will handle the design strategy for...
- Jourdan Dunn Nabs Maybelline New York Spokesmodel Gig
- The Assistant Files, Vol. 45: Meghan Colley, Glamour's Connie Anne Phillips
- Links of The Daily
- Mary Katrantzou To Collaborate With Adidas
- The Outnet Toasts Five Years With An Anniversary Collection Of Exclusives
- Genetic Denim Gets A Boost From Major Investors, Jimmy Iovine and Peter Morton