2009 September 28
Etro - Milan Spring 2010
(MILAN) Veronica Etro's spring collection came into fruition with an aim of "dressing a real woman." And in the company's world, that means a generous selection of fresh-looking botanical and trompe l'oeil prints on light silk, metallic leather numbers, and admirable boyfriend jackets. Overall, the colors were painterly, belt necklaces were appealing, and mood was chic and playful. Standout pieces included a flowing robe rocked by Karlie Kloss and Freja's ornate jacket.
Instead of sitting front row on Wednesday night, Fern Mallis was front and center on stage at the 92Y for a lengthy chat with Kenneth Cole as part of her "Fashion Icons" series. The...
H&M Taps Amber Valletta To Front Their Conscious and Conscious Exclusive Lines [Telegraph] This partnership works in Valletta’s favor to stay eco-friendly...Karlie Kloss On Being...
Moda Operandi will be expanding their luxury e-commerce business, thanks to a new $20 million round of funding. Since it was founded three years ago, the site, co-founded by Lauren...
- British Fashion Council's NewGen Spotlights Seven Designers
- Donna Karan On Her Travel Plans, Love Affair With Scarves, And Urban Zen Marketplace
- Links of The Daily
- Kilian CEO Elisabeth Noel Jones On The Fragrance Brand's First U.S. Boutique
- Pre-Fall 2014: Chanel Is "Back In Dallas"
- Jeffrey Kalinsky's Rejiggered Role at Nordstrom