2009 September 17
Hervé Léger - New York Spring 2010
(NEW YORK) “She’s sexier, younger and funnier than ever, “ imagined Max Azria backstage while painting his Spring Hervé Léger woman. “And she’s raw!” The house actually went opposite route of their last collection by loosening the dresses and splattering in artisan details and crochet in the process. There were foils, embroideries, and lots of braiding that kept up the chic and strong hippie spirit. Azria clan obviously envisions a lot more than a bandage beauty salon for this brand and this collection is a strong advance towards their long-term cause.
Instead of sitting front row on Wednesday night, Fern Mallis was front and center on stage at the 92Y for a lengthy chat with Kenneth Cole as part of her "Fashion Icons" series. The...
H&M Taps Amber Valletta To Front Their Conscious and Conscious Exclusive Lines [Telegraph] This partnership works in Valletta’s favor to stay eco-friendly...Karlie Kloss On Being...
Moda Operandi will be expanding their luxury e-commerce business, thanks to a new $20 million round of funding. Since it was founded three years ago, the site, co-founded by Lauren...
- British Fashion Council's NewGen Spotlights Seven Designers
- Donna Karan On Her Travel Plans, Love Affair With Scarves, And Urban Zen Marketplace
- Links of The Daily
- Kilian CEO Elisabeth Noel Jones On The Fragrance Brand's First U.S. Boutique
- Pre-Fall 2014: Chanel Is "Back In Dallas"
- Jeffrey Kalinsky's Rejiggered Role at Nordstrom