Paris Spring 2014
Latest News: Paris Spring 2014
Miu Miu: Miuccia Prada must be predicting cold temperatures for Spring/Summer—her runway was focused mainly on outerwear, and every look was paired with knit tights. The vibe was...
(PARIS) Louis Vuitton He's moving on! Marc Jacobs has finally confirmed to WWD that he's leaving Louis Vuitton to focus on growing the Marc Jacobs brand. The fashion funeral we witnessed...
Valentino: What is luxury? Unless it's Haute Couture, it might be a bit confusing these days. But Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccoli turned out an undeniably rich collection...
Chanel: The genius of Karl Lagerfeld isn't just limited to design. His uncanny ability to translate culture and "what's happening" is what keeps him perpetually at the top of the fashion...
Elie Saab: It was another hot one at the Tuileries, with editors standing outside longer than usual to avoid the stifling heat. But once the show began it was all nearly forgotten, ...
Saint Laurent: Devoid of the grunge factor this time around, Hedi Slimane stuck a bit more closely to concepts he knows best. His mods, eyes rimmed in kohl, stole some pointers from...
- Paris Spring 2014: Céline, Jean Paul Gaultier, Chloé, Comme des Garçons, Akris, John Galliano
- Paris Spring 2014: Viktor & Rolf, Maiyet, Kenzo, Vivienne Westwood
- Paris Spring 2014: Issey Miyake, Hussein Chalayan, Isabel Marant
- Paris Spring 2014: Christian Dior, Roland Mouret, Sonia Rykiel, Maison Martin Margiela
- Paris Spring 2014: Lanvin, Carven
- Paris Spring 2014: Rick Owens