Paris Spring 2011
Latest News: Paris Spring 2011
The music ranged from the Flashdance movie trailer to American Idol-esque critiques to newscast reports of Nutcracker auditions. No wonder Miuccia Prada identifed the aspiring star...
LOUIS VUITTON "The relation between boredom and camp taste cannot be overestimated" was the Susan Sontag quote that Marc Jacobs used as a reference for his fearless, animalistic, ...
ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Sarah Burton unwittingly fell into the spotlight last season after the untimely death of Alexander McQueen, but this season she proved that she can thrive there. ...
CHANEL: The first striking thing about Chanel's Spring collection was its breathtaking set; the Grand Palais had been entirely Karl-ified. Gone were the stadium seats that generally...
YSL Halters and asymmetrical hemlines are among the ideas Stefano Pilati is contributing to the Spring 2011 season, but his YSL show, held tonight at the neoclassical masterpiece ...
STELLA MCCARTNEY: Are you ready—really ready—for the return of the '90s? Stella McCartney is not talking about the Calvin Klein-esque minimalism that has intrigued so many of her...
- Runway Reviews: Akris, Viktor & Rolf, Costume National
- Runway Reviews: Celine, Givenchy, John Galliano
- Runway Reviews: Martin Grant, Junya Watanabe, Comme des Garcons
- Runway Reviews: Lanvin, Isabel Marant, Yohji Yamamoto
- Runway Reviews: Dior, Maison Martin Margiela
- Runway Reviews: Balenciaga, Barbara Bui