New York Spring 2014
Latest News: New York Spring 2014
Marc Jacobs: A stylish shipwreck: Such was the jumping-off point for Jacob's latest collection. Military toppers with fringed and braided trim, some with slightly tropical flora patterns...
Ralph Lauren: Calling all Twiggys in training! At Ralph Lauren it was all about Sixties mod. The first half of the show was full of B&W school girl chic numbers, like a pinstripe dress...
Marchesa: Seeing as Marchesa is synonymous with romance, Keren Craig and Georgina Chapman stayed true to what they do best this season. There was a touch of dark glamour via black ...
Oscar de la Renta: Those in search of Galliano chez Oscar might have to keep guessing. Galliano's avant garde touch wasn't quite as evident as last season, but no matter. The reason...
Tory Burch Tory Burch’s latest showing went down in the David Koch theatre’s grand hall, ever the regal setting. Ever the scene, after three looks, Emmy Rossum leaned over to...
Narciso Rodriguez: Refined silhouettes of the sexily simple variety defined Narciso's Spring 2014 season. The show opened with mostly black and white pieces like a long black skirt...
- NYFW Spring 2014: Thom Browne, Tommy Hilfiger, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Alice + Olivia, Katie Gallagher
- NYFW Spring 2014: Carolina Herrera, Donna Karan, Theyskens' Theory, The Row
- NYFW Spring 2014: Reem Acra, Pamella Roland, Adam Lippes, Dannijo
- NYFW Spring 2014: DKNY, Ralph Rucci, Vivienne Tam, Jeremy Laing, AllSaints
- NYFW Spring 2014: Diane von Furstenberg, Trina Turk, Lela Rose, threeASFOUR
- NYFW Spring 2014: Alexander Wang, Altuzarra, Tibi, Yigal Azrouël