New York Spring 2013
Latest News: New York Spring 2013
Calvin Klein Collection: Francisco Costa's meditation on the female form resulted in an archly chic version of the femme fatale. Slightly padded hips and corseted bustlines are about...
Proenza Schouler: In 2002, Jack McCullough and Lazaro Hernandez stormed the scene as the industry's top pick for the next big success story, and a decade later, they have a store on...
Marchesa: This Spring, India served as a marquee inspiration for New York designers, including Marchesa's Georgina Chapman and Keren Craig, who cited The Beatles' Maharishi moment ...
Anna Sui: Punked up French post-Revolutionary opulence was the exuberant theme of Sui's Spring collection. Once the distraction factor of those shiny, helmut-esque hairpieces subsided...
Oscar de la Renta: What you'll never find in an OdlR showing? A lack of options, and Spring '13 is certainly no exception. Those princess-apropos frocks rife with exquisite hits of...
Rodarte: Calling all medieval gamers! Rodarte shed their good girl runway persona of seasons past (think Sleeping Beauty in Spring 2012 or Days of Heaven in Fall 2011) and instead, ...
- NYFW Spring 2013: Dennis Basso, John Bartlett, J. Crew
- NYFW Spring 2013: Marc Jacobs, Carolina Herrera
- NYFW Spring 2013: Belstaff, Reem Acra, Karen Walker, Ohne Titel
- NYFW Spring 2013: Diane von Furstenberg, Lela Rose, Timo Weiland, Michael Bastian, Zang Toi
- NYFW Spring 2013: Zac Posen, Tracy Reese, Chado Ralph Rucci, Carlos Campos, A Detacher
- NYFW Spring 2013: DKNY, Tommy Hilfiger, Derek Lam, Thakoon, Skaist-Taylor, Y-3