New York Spring 2012
Latest News: New York Spring 2012
Naeem Khan: What do famed costumer Edith Head and The Barefoot Contessa’s Ava Gardner have in common? Naeem Khan’s sophisticated Spring collection for starters. An amalgamation...
Marc Jacobs: Is it going to be possible to write this review without referencing the impending likelihood of Jacobs' Dior takeover? No? Okay then. His Spring 2012 collection was all...
Another hit parade from Francisco Costa. When everyone else in New York is showing neon, florals, and other assorted trickery, one can count on Costa to provide the ultimate palate...
3.1 Phillip Lim: Sherbet tones have been scooped up by many a designer showing at NYFW for Spring. But at 3.1 Phillip Lim, the effect was served with a fresh dose of minimalism, sans...
Dennis Basso Dennis Basso opted for a private one-on-one session in his Madison Avenue boutique in lieu of his usual Lincoln Center runway production—he’s saving the big-scale...
A vacation with Michael Kors? Count us in. The legendary American designer (and recent Daily coverboy) is taking us to South Africa this season. Kors and his husband have been taking...
- Spring 2012: Tory Burch, Herve Leger, Vera Wang, J. Crew, Zang Toi, Rodarte
- Spring 2012: Marchesa, Oscar de la Renta, Narcisco Rodriguez, Tibi
- Spring 2012: Theyskens' Theory, Francesc by Frank Tell, Sophie Theallet, Bibhu Mohapatra
- Spring 2012: Marc by Marc Jacobs, Reem Acra, Whit, alice + olivia, Rachel Zoe
- Spring 2012: Preen, Creatures of the Wind, Norman Ambrose, Ohne Titel
- Spring 2012: Carolina Herrera, Rachel Roy, Thom Browne, Alexandre Plokhov